Terms of Service
1. Send your request to my Form
2. I either decline or accept and quote a price
3. If you want to go through with the commission, agree on the price and I will send you an invoice
4. Payment upfront
5. Wait for me to send you an invoice via PayPal. This invoice will also contain my terms of service.
6. Pay me in full within 48h unless otherwise arranged
7. I will add you to the queue.
8. I will share progress shots with you during the work process. If you have concerns with any WIP then please let me know as soon as possible. Please also be available for questions via your preferred contact method (or let me know if you will not be). If necessary, approve or decline the sketch. If declining, please give specific reasons.
9. You approve of the finished artwork.
10. I will send you a full size .png file with my signature. I might post the small version to any of my online galleries.
• I retain the right to decline a commission for any reason.
• I retain the right to artistic expression and the limits of personal style when depicting characters and their designs.
• I do not accept commissions for copyrighted characters not owned by the commissioner. (ex. Pokémon)
• Extreme character complexity and/or clothes will affect the price and charges will be applied accordingly. The commissioner will be notified of any such charges prior to payment arrangements.
• Once the initial sketch is sent, it is the responsibility of the commissioner to notify me of all desired edits at once.
• There will be charges for any desired change at the final lineart and/or rendered piece. Starting at 10USD (price may vary depending on its complexity)
•For flat-colors changes, you get to change 2 times if not satisfied. After this, every change will start at 10USD (price may vary depending on its complexity)
• My signature and/or watermark must always remain visible on the piece. Attempted removal of the signature and/or watermark will be counted as theft. (The commissioner may request that the piece drawn be resized to a certain dimension for printing or use as an icon.)
• I will not accept cash payment that is not USD. Any foreign currencies that are erroneously sent will be returned to the sender immediately.
-Should a potential commissioner drop out of contact after the payment and cannot be reached for 30 days, the quote is considered void, not refunded and the commission canceled.
• I retain the right to resell any incomplete or canceled commissions.
• The client needs to be 16 years old or older in order to ask for a commission
• If necessary (or asked), I will make a pdf which will contain the Terms of Conditions for the commissioner
• The commission may take at least 2 weeks - 3 months to be finished
•I do not work with commissions on weekends
Some other details:
• Make it clear the description and type of illustration you want + Reference Sheet or any image that might help me to draw your character
• Be aware that I like to be experimental with commissions. Not all commissions might have a standard type of illustration
• Describing the personality and behavior of your character will help me a whole lot with any illustration
• I DO NOT draw NSFW at all!
• I do not draw cub/baby fur!
• I won't draw vore or any other kind of fetish
• I can also draw humans
• I do draw ferals
Starting at 220USD
(OBS: for this type of commission, the price may vary depending on what the commissioner requests, including modifications to an existing character, content, or creating a character from scratch. For this, please send me an email to email@example.com with all the details after filling up the form, then I will give the price for the requested refsheet)
If you have agreed with the TOS, please fill-up the form below